An important aspect of providing a safe, rapid and accurate diagnosis is onsite access to advanced imaging and diagnostics. These procedures and tests are essential to providing an accurate diagnosis and they play a key role in developing a treatment plan for your pet. This is why we provide the accepted standard for human and veterinary neurology, onsite access to MRI, at all locations.
Onsite MRI is a safe, effective and accurate diagnostic procedure that is the standard in both human and veterinary neurology. BVNS is the only veterinary neurology service in the area to offer onsite MRI at ALL locations. To learn more about MRI and why it is often the right choice for our patients, please click here.
In addition to onsite MRI, we also offer:
- Spinal Radiography
- Cat Scan (CT)*
- CT Myelogram*
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Digital Myelography
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Analysis (CSF)
- Electrodiagnostic Studies*
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Repetitive Stimulation
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Testing (BAER)
* Not all diagnostic options are available at all locations.