Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Location (required)
Please choose the best answer for each of the following questions:
1. The prefix __________ means away from.
2. The suffix ______means an instrument to visually examine.
3. The prefix ________ means elevated, while the prefix _______ means depressed.
pre-, post-endo-, exo-hyper-, hypo-inter-, intra-
4. The suffix ___________ means incision.
5. The suffix _____________ means abnormal condition.
6. The suffix _______________ means separation or breaking into parts
7. The prefix __________ means below.
8. The prefix __________ means many
9. The prefix __________ means without or no.
10. The suffix –algia means:
11. The prefix pre- means:
12. Which suffix may be part of the team meaning a procedure to visually examine?
13. Which type of word part is always placed at the end of a term?
14. Which type of word is always placed at the beginning of a term?
15. Which word part gives the essential meaning of a term?
16. Which word association is incorrect?
inter- means betweensub- mean below, under or lessan- means without or noad- means away from
17. Which prefix means around?
Please match the following: