As a team of Veterinary Specialists, we are experienced experts in all aspects of veterinary neurology including neurosurgery. Our team provides Complete Neurology Care: a comprehensive service that allows us to diagnose and treat all forms of neurologic disease affecting companion animals with a complete understanding of the complex pathology and physiology that accompanies neurologic disease.
Providing medical and pharmacologic intervention for non-surgical neurologic cases.
- Seizure Management
- Vestibular Disease Treatment
- Brain Tumors
- Neuromuscular Disease Treatment
- Encephalitis Treatment
Providing spinal and brain surgery for surgically-appropriate neurologic cases.
- Intervertebral Disc Surgery (Ventral slot, hemilaminectomy, dorsal laminectomy)
- Stabilizations (fracture, atlantoaxial subluxation)
- Wobbler Syndrome surgery (distraction/ fusion, dorsal laminectomy, ventral slot)
- Tumor removal and biopsy
- Diskospondylitis (laminectomy, culture and biopsy)
- Foramen magnum decompression
- Ventricular shunt placement
- Craniotomy for tumor removal or biopsy
- Nerve and Muscle